Terms & Condition
- The Terms & Conditions (T&C) described below constitute an electronic contract, enforceable as per provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- T & C will not require any signature for acceptance and enforceability.
- saralkharidi application encourages our esteemed customers to read these terms fully before purchasing any products from our mobile apps.
- saralkharidi may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions for the application without any prior notification to the customers.
- If a customer does not agree with the T&C, he/she is advised not to buy or attempt to buy any product listed on the application.
- However, if the customer continues to use the service, he/she shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of the use of this application.
- Services associated with the application would be available to only select geographic areas in India as solely determined by saralkharidi application.
- saralkharidi application shall not be held directly or indirectly liable for any damages arising from the customer’s or any 3rd party’s misuse or violation of the T&C of the saralkharidi application or any other related policies associated with the application.
- The prices mentioned in the application are as specified by the Retailers.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that in case of any dispute you will be governed by the laws of India without reference to conflicts of law principles and exclusive jurisdiction lies with court of Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Retailers may cancel or change the order depending upon the item availability. saralkharidi is not responsible for such cancellation and customers should contact the Retailers directly for such instances.
- saralkharidi may deny customers access to the application at any time and may do so immediately without notice.
- saralkharidi application, always, will make its best efforts to ensure that the information display is accurate.
- saralkharidi application does not take responsibility for any inconvenience or interruption of a customer’s browsing experience arising out of connectivity issues.
- saralkharidi application does not guarantee 100% availability of our service. From time to time, owing to maintenance activity, our service will be unavailable- during which time we will be unable to service your orders.